Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mkay

I don't really have any idea what to say, but everyone is saying stuff so I guess far be it from me to fail to say stuff. My mouth is just as big as anyone else's mouth. Bigger than most, in fact.

Here are some jokes I've been kicking around in my brain...

1. Everyone calls it fishing, but no one calls it what it is... tricking and killing.

2. I saw a door that said exit. I entered through it. I saw a man on the other side. I walked up to him and said, I've got some great news!!! You've been drastically underestimating the potential of this door.

3. The easiest time to add insult to injury is when you're signing someone's cast.

1 comment:

  1. joke #3 is by far and away the best. it caused an actual audible chuckle. sort of cracked a smile on the others.

    ReplyDelete