Friday, March 18, 2011

Starting it back up.

Been well over a year since my last post. In light of the revival of the Idol blog, I thought I'd encourage others to start blogging here again, and the best way to do that is to put my money where my (considerable) mouth is and knock out an entry of my own.

I started a new job recently, its been going well. Yolanda and I are looking at getting married sometime around next fall... no concrete plans yet, I'll keep everyone posted.

In the past year, I've gotten much balder and gained considerable weight. Not much else has happened. Lots of food, lots of hair loss. At this rate, in five years I'll be Jabba the Hut, two tons of lard without a hair on my body, lounging in a chair with an assortment of fried foods at arms reach.

I did go through a little bit of a standup comedy phase, but it got to be too much as the shows were getting bigger and bigger in scope, while I had less and less time to prepare for them. I guess if I ever win the lottery I'll get back into it again.

I have finished the book, it's currently with an editor and when he's done I'll have to do another draft and then it'll go back to the editor for final touchups. After that I'm going to self-publish it, which means you'll all get a copy only if you want it bad enough to pay me for it.

I have to go, it's been nearly half an hour since I finished six slices of pizza, so I need a light snack.

Bests...

3 comments:

  1. I for one like the idea. It's the only way to follow what's going on out there. When I have a bit more time I'll post my incredibly boring blog on my recent happenings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you were back on this...I'll have to post you on my sidebar so I don't miss any....PLEASE keep it up...I love the idea of catching up with everyone....THIS btw was hysterical. Especiall as dad and I just finished discussing my considerable size...sigh...looking forward to more entries....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chuck, once again,you had me roaring! I will truly try to get mine going also.

    ReplyDelete